Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Gift WIPs

 I am in Christmas Gift making mode right now.
For my husband I am making these Earbud Cases at the moment. 
He is constantly loosing something, SD Cards, USB Sticks, his earbuds, or this stupid little cable.
So they are perfect for him. I chose those bright fabrics so that it will be easier to find them.
It takes longer to cut all the pieces than actually sew the little things. They are fun to make!

Another gift includes these small pinwheels. But I am sorry, I can only show you the finished item after Christmas. ;-)
I also sewed the first block for the next row of my Christmas quilt. 

Next thing to do is a label for my parents' 50th anniversary quilt. I want to use a wedding picture and print that onto fabric - wish me luck! :-)

Zur Zeit bin ich im Geschenke-Modus.
Für meinen Mann mache ich diese kleinen runden Täschchen, die für Kopfhörer gedacht sind. Er verlegt ständig alle möglichen kleinen Teile, USB-Sticks, SD-Karten, Kopfhörer und vor allem dieses dumme kleine Kabel. Wie oft ich das schon suchen mußte!
Deshalb habe ich diese bunten Stoffe gewählt, die sind dann hoffentlich leichter wiederzufinden.
Es macht Spaß, die Täschchen zu nähen, und das Zuschneiden der Teile dauert echt am längsten.

Ein anderes Geschenk, das ich Euch aber erst nach Weihnachten zeigen kann, beinhaltet die kleinen Pinwheels.
Dann habe ich außerdem den ersten Block für die nächste Reihe des Weihnachtsquilts genäht, und als nächstes muß ich ein Label machen für den Goldhochzeits-Quilts für meine Eltern. Dazu will ich ihr Hochzeitsfoto auf Stoff drucken - wünscht mir Glück! :-)



6 comments:

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

Lovely makes! The heart is gorgeous!

Maartje Quilt said...

Great idea. Hope he fids everything back now. Love your block!!!

JanineMarie said...

Fun projects! I can't wait to see what the pinwheels are for. Good luck with your photo printing. I made an anniversary quilt for my in-laws a few years ago with photo transfer. It turned out well, but has faded a bit over time from daylight (but it is still a great memory quilt). That won't be a problem with a label on the back.

Julie said...

Looking forward to seeing what those lovely bright pinwheels turn into.

Harry Parker said...

Oh that was a nice post.thank you so much for share with us. please check it out Website development company

Shruthi Kumari said...

Telangana TS 9096 Police SI Constable Recruitment 2015-16
Punjab Education Recruitment Board ETT 3522 Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016
This is very unique Information, Thanks to author for very valuable information