Thursday, October 30, 2014

new Additions to the Stash

 Today I visited my trusty dutch fabric dealer once again, and again I found some beauties for my stash. Four of these pieces are regular half meter cuts, the rest came from his scrap bins where he collects odd pieces, bolt ends and wonky cuts. For these pieces, he charges only half the price.
 The pieces vary in size from 5" strips to almost half yards. 
It was fun to rummage around in his warehouse. You never know what you'll find.
I think these two are my favorites - big and small birdies. :-)

4 comments:

Maartje Quilt said...

Like to know who your Dutch fabric dealer is. Lovely fabrics. Congrats with your purchase.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Like a treasure hunt and you found jewels!

Marie said...

You always come home with such a beautiful collection, and it sounds like the collecting is as much fun as the sewing ;).

Gabriele said...

Die Stoffe sind super. Würdest Du mir die Adresse von Deinem Stoffdealer mitteilen?

Liebe Grüße
Gabriele