Sunday, September 7, 2014

more Thrift Store Finds from Denmark

In the danish thrift stores I watched out for 100% cotton men's shirts, and I was quite successful. I brought home 10 shirts and one dress. Some of the shirts are shades of purple, my most wanted color.
I also found a few beautiful vintage sheets.
 And some new Fat Quarters from the quilt shops.
Because I celebrated my bithday during our holiday, my danish friend gave me the Mama Said Sew charm pack. Thank you, Mille! :-) 
And then I found the cute tin, fabric covered buttons, and button-shaped magnets in a fun shop called "Tiger".

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy belated birthday - love all those shirts and sheets. Great finds.

Chris said...

Looks like you scored some great fabric. It's fun checking out the op-shops - I've just done that while we were in England.
Every town seems to have two or three.