Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Flowers and Shirts

This week I have four new flowers and one star.
 I think the star looks a bit 1970s with its orange, yellow and brown shades. :-)
And a bit more fussy cutting for some of the flowers.
"Shirt Squares" is officially a finished top now. I already basted it and plant to machine quilt it with straight lines. But I think I have to rearrange my sewing room first, so that I have enough space behind the machine. It may take some time before I do that.
Because I only have to sew two more stars and three flowers, the hexies have top priority at the moment.

4 comments:

Nilya said...

EPP geht immer - sehr schön!

SewCraftyJenn said...

I love the hexies!

Kate Yates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Yates said...

I love the 1970's colors! Reminds me of some quilts we had at home. I also love the hexies, I just started an epp hexie project this week, and I've had fun playing with different layouts.