Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Kaffe's Stars WIP

Sorry for my absence from the blog lately.
Every summer when it gets hot, my productivity decreases rapidly.
My sewing room is the hottest room of the house, so I try to avoid it, 
and I also don't like to use the iron, or wrestle with big fabric pieces.
But at least I managed to sew some new Kaffe Fassett stars.
Now I have 18 finished stars out of approx. 60.
For the background I want to find a nice shot cotton. 
Not sure about the color yet, maybe a shade of blue.
Linking up with Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story.

5 comments:

Christine Feldstein said...

Very very beautiful! We are hot as well here in Greece! Difficult to sew with these conditions!

Julie said...

Such an array of stunning colour. Love them.

Marie said...

Such beautiful colours...

Micki @ 2 Dogs Studio said...

Love all of the stripes. It will make a beautiful quilt. It is in the mid 80's today but in Minnesota you must treasure every day without wind chills and blizzards.

Lara B. said...

These are Beautiful stars! The striped Kaffe fabrics really set them apart! I love the way you swirled them together in the second picture. Hope things cool down for you soon!