Progress on all three WIPs this week! I made two new flowers for my hexie quilt, and started a third one.
I also cutted out the hexies for all the remaining stars and flowers. So this is the last time my little pouch is full of pieces for this quilt. (I will only need a few edge pieces later, but I don't want to decide it now.)
The center of the Pickle Dish is done! It only needs borders!
It went together surprisingly fast and with less problems than I thought. This quilt really took my fear for machine pieced curves away.
And my 16-patches out of the recycled shirts are on the design wall now. The first two rows are already together. Soon this will be a finished top!
It looks much prettier in person, but the light was bad, I promise. ;-)
I want to try some straight line machine quilting with my Juki on this one. Something I was never able to do with my old machine because the foot pressure was too high and could not be changed.
So wish me luck!
I'm linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced,
Thank you for visiting! :-)