Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fabrics again...

...but this time I paid for them. ;-)
I visited my trusty dutch fabric dealer and found some lovely new prints.
You never know what you'll find in his warehouse where he sells the fabrics once a week. On all the other days he attends several markets with his fabric booth.
He cuts very generously and the prices are nice, too. 
(and the fabrics are 60" wide)
During the last months I haven't bought a lot of fabrics because I'm saving my money for a new sewing machine. I dream of a JUKI. :-) But sometimes I get weak and HAVE to get a few new fabrics. 
YOU can understand that, can't you? :-)

3 comments:

Marti Dyer-Allison said...

This collection is enough to make anyone weaken! Lovely -- thanks for sharing.

Marie said...

With fabrics like that I can totally understand - these are fabulous. What a great collection, and such a cool way to buy - it just adds to the fun of the quilting adventure.

sewfrench.com said...

60" fabric is very unusual here. More quilting fabric to the yard/meter! Love it.
Those are gorgeous!