Friday, April 18, 2014

Swoon Village finished

My coastal Swoon Village is finished, just in time for easter.

I quilted it by hand and added a striped binding.


It fits exactly onto the glass plate of our coffee table.
(Well, not exactly, it's in fact a little bit too big... I think I'll wash it and hope that it will shrink a little.)

It was definitely a fun little quilt and maybe I'll make another one for fall, in autumn colors.

I'm linking up with Finish it up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts.

Happy Easter to you all! :-)

****************************

11 comments:

TakeMeThereTotes said...

Your Swoon Village is so cute. Your colors make it fun. Your coffee table is a great place to display your beautiful block.

Fran said...

This just makes me smile so much!

Manuela said...

Hallo Steffi,

Klasse dein Swoon Village. Passt sehr gut auf den Tisch.

Liebe Grüße und Frohe Ostern,
Manuela

Maxine said...

You definitely know how to brighten up a room. Nice finish!

alejandra said...

This is a very happy quilt, you did a great job!

Caroline said...

What a cute result. I love the original block and what you've done with it

Cindy Dahlgren said...

Love your little baby blanket, it's gorgeous, and very unique.

Kat said...

I love this! Great variation to the block and so cute.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

very pretty - I love the colors

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

very pretty - I love the colors

Lara B. said...

Steffi. What a darling little village quilt! What a neat way to do a swoon block!