Sunday, October 13, 2013

Favorite Fabric Swap

There is a very clever Linky Party going on over at Making Rebecca Lynne: the Favorite Fabric Swap.
Everybody can do a post about THE ONE fabric he/she is looking for. And with a little luck, somebody has this fabric in his/her stash and is willing to give it away.

So, this is one of my very favorite fabrics:
The original Flea Market Fancy collection, Medallions in blue. I only have a small piece of it and I would LOVE more of it. I would happily offer you something from my stash, or money, if you prefer. 
I would also love this pattern in the pink colorway... ;-)

The second fabric I would love to get is Eyelet in yellow, also from Flea Market Fancy.
Sadly, my very favorites were not included in the Legacy reprint collection.
So, maybe you have one of these and would give it away to one very, very happy quilter? Seriously, I would give you whatever you want!
Please comment below or email me at: 
Kansasdugout (at) gmx (dot) de 
You would make my day!
Screen Shot 2013-10-07 at 10.38.00 PM

2 comments:

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Sorry I can't help you - good luck!!!

Rebecca Lynne said...

Oh no...I don't think I have any but I will triple check!!!