Tuesday, August 6, 2013

more Flowers (and a Star) WIP

I don't know if I'll have the time to post tomorrow so I decided to do it today.
Tomorrow I'll link up with WIP Wednesday and One Flower Wednesday.
Another hot week, another good progress with my hexie project. Four new flowers plus one star.
Orange and purple - one of my favorite combinations.

 A little bit of fussy cutting at the pink and brown flowers.
Today it is so much nicer outside, cloudy and not too warm. I hope it will stay this way for some days. It would slow down my progress on the hand sewing, though.
Today I'm linking up with Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story.

Fresh Poppy Design
...and with Sew Cute Tuesday at Better Off Thread.

Better Off Thread
...and now I also link up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
 and with One Flower Wednesday at Journey of a Quilter.
 
Ich weiß nicht, ob ich morgen genug Zeit habe, daher schreibe ich den Post lieber heute schon, und verlinke ihn dann morgen mit WIP Wednesday und One Flower Wednesday.
Eine weitere heiße Woche ist um, also gibt es wieder recht viel Handgenähtes zu Zeigen. Vier neue Blumen und ein Stern.
Heute ist es draußen so viel schöner, wolkig und nicht so warm. Ich hoffe das bleibt eine Weile so, auch wenn ich dann beim Handnähen wieder langsamer sein werde. Man kann nicht alles haben, richtig?

13 comments:

quiltswithpersonality said...

Gorgeous just loving those hexagons .....great colour choice. Thanks for sharing. Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I just love this quilt!

Hilachas said...

You are sewing this up quickly. We'll be seeing your finished top in no time.

Dee said...

Sew beautiful and inspirational!

Manuela said...

Wunderschön deine Blumen und der Stern.

Liebe Grüße
Manuela

Karen said...

You are moving right along and it looks fabulous!

Jessie Fincham said...

love it, just love it!

Valerie Reynolds said...

You've totally motivated me to getting working on my Memory Hexi quilt!!! Thank you!!

Maria said...

WOW your hexies are looking fabulous....

Trillian said...

Das ist ein richtig schön buntes Hexieprojekt. Ja heute war es nicht ganz so heiß. Aber ich fand es dieses Jahr richtig schön mit dem warmen Sommer.
LG Trillian

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

pretty pretty flowers~

Helen said...

It looks fantastic !!!!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Just Beautiful! Love your hexies and star.