Sunday, February 3, 2013

Quiet Sunday

A cold and windy Sunday today, with a few snowflakes and a bit of rain.
I spent a good part of it with fabrics.
 Look at all these yummy fabric strips! I was busy today turning some of them ino hexies for the next flowers and stars.

My little window template is also very handy for a bit of fussy cutting:
 My fabric basket filled with little scraps:
I also did some quilting, but I´m sorry, I cannot show you the front yet. It´s a secret.
But look at the nice backing fabrics! They remind me of spring!
I hope you all have/had a nice Sunday!

3 comments:

syocom said...

where did you get that cool hexi cutting tool. That is so neat!

Sharon said...

it's funny to see among your reproduction stash pieces that I have too. You have been collecting for a while!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love your fussy cut template