Wednesday, February 6, 2013

a Valentine´s Day WIP

No new hexie flowers this week.
I´m working on a little someting for Valentine´s Day.
 Now for the next border. I think I would like a piano key border in alternating light and dark pinks.
I hope to get it done this week so that I can decorate our living room with it. 
Normally I´m not a fan of so much pink and kitsch, but this year I´m in the mood for a little bit of it. :-)

Have you already seen my Giveaway? If not, go and have a look. ;-)


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

8 comments:

Kathie said...

adorable I should make a little quilt like this too.
thanks for sharing
Kathie

Sewing Mom said...

It's beautiful. I worked on a couple thing for valentine's day this year too...but I gave them all away. =)

The Thompsons said...

Super cute! (and perfect timing) :)

bstaley said...

Your Valentine Quilt is really nice. A great idea to add alitte color to your home. I'm finishing up my Valentine items this week too.

Chris said...

Such a cute quilt. I love Valentines as it's my oldest's birthday. She will be 25 this year ;)

Jenelle said...

This is such a fun mini! I'm really loving the mix of prints you choose too. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

Carla said...

Sweet little quilty. We must have been on the same wave length because I just finished one like this ; )
Happy day to you!

Chartreuse Moose said...

This is so darling! Perfect for Valentine's Day! Thank you for such lovely posts, your blog is delightful!