I made good progress this week and finished one more star:
and one more flower:
I laid all finished pieces out on the floor and made a group shoot. This is what the design will look like when everything is sewed together.
I realised that I have almost half of the blocks I need! More than I thought! :-)
Next weekend I have to pull out a few more fabrics for the next stars and flowers. Now that I see this picture I realise that I really like the stronger, more 40s-looking fabrics better that the very pastel 30s fabrics in this particular quilt. So I´ll see what I have in my stash.
Again I´m linking up with One Flower Wednesday and with