The first sewing project I worked on this year is an old one - my hexagon stars quilt. I neglected this poor WIP for too long.
On New Years Eve I took this project out and reviewed it.
So far I had 6 out of 20 stars and 15 out of 50 flowers. There was also one unfinished flower, some background hexies and strips of the background fabric.
Then I opened my 1930s stash cupboard and chose a couple of fabrics for the next flowers and stars.
I did a little fussy cutting for a few of the pieces when it was possible with little waste.
Now my project box is filled once again,
and I also finished that green flower.
I think for the next time this will be my hand sewing project in the evenings.