Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WIP Wednesday - Pillows

I am still in pillow mode.
Two more pillow tops have joined the one from last Saturday.
 
 This time they are a completely different style.
Cream and brown to fit my in-laws´ living room.
I hope they will like them!
 These are not exactly my colors and I had to dig deep into my "old" 1990s stash to find the right fabrics (except for the script fabric, this one is new!). 
I am planning to sew all handmade Christmas gifts this year from my stash and try not to buy any new materials for them. Until now I managed to meet my goal. :-)
 The two pillows have the same pattern but with reversed color placement.

 
 And both contain the same cream script fabric.

 More pillows to come! This year will be the Pillow Christmas. 
:-)
I am linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


5 comments:

Grit said...

Fantastic. I love star in the star.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Manuela said...

Hallo Steffi,

dein Kissen Tops sehen Klasse aus.

Liebe Grüße
Manuela

Doniene said...

The 90's fabric looks awesome!!! I love those colors and your reverse placement is wonderful!!

Blessings

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

very pretty blocks

OPQuilt said...

Those pillows are beautiful, even though like you say, we use different colors nowadays. But a lovely pieced star is terrific in any color!

Thanks for stopping by Freshly Pieced today and posting your WIP link.
Elizabeth E.
opquilt.com