Wednesday, December 12, 2012

another Pillow

I hope you are not bored with pillows yet!
Here is another one, this time for my little niece:
 We painted her new room yellow and orange, so I chose to make her butterflies in these colors, with a dark aubergine purple background.
 I even quilted it with bright orange perle cotton yesterday.
And I also quilted the compass pillow, but it´s a bit hard to see.

This morning we woke up in a winter wonderland, and it is still snowing!

Linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced again!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

14 comments:

Adrianne said...

Both your pillows are gorgeous! I love that butterfly block so much - must make some myself.

Gina said...

Fresh snow is always so pretty. I love the colors and designs of both your pillows!

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

I adore those cute butterflies!
What a fabulous wintery picture :)

Sharon said...

Both pillows are beautiful. Love the purple and orange combo in your butterflies

Janine said...

Your pillows look great! Both have wonderful designs :)

LynCC said...

Nice pillows :D

Manuela said...

Auch dieses ist wieder ein sehr schönes Kissen.

Liebe Grüße
Manuela

Patti said...

Love your pillows!

http://tubakk.blogg.no/ said...

What nice pillow. I love this pattern, and have done a baby quilt with butterflies.

Kathleen said...

Love your pillows beautiful summery colours so cheerful.

factotum-of-arts.com said...

these are great!!

Jessie @ Messy Jesse said...

How could we be bored of your pillows, they're lovely! :)

Gemma@prettybobbins said...

Oh my, that compass cushion is gorgeous! What wonderful fussy cutting and piecing. I love it!

Lee said...

I love the butterfly pillow - such great colors and some of my favorite prints in there, too! : ) Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday.