Monday, September 3, 2012

So much to tell you

Hello dear quilting friends, I am back...well, sort of.
We still have problems with our internet and telephone connection. I hope they will fix it soon, but I try not to bother too much. There still is so much to do after our move that I don´t have much time to be online.

But I would like to tell and show you so many things...
about our holidays in Denmark...
about the outdoor quilt show I took part in there...
about my quilt that was published in a magazine...
about my new sewing studio...

But the photos are in the "big" computer and I can be online only with the little netbook. The connection is quite slow so it took ages to upload pictures.

Here is a very little sneak peek of the quilt show that was held in the forest around our summer house.
(the owner of the house and forest is a member of the quilt group)
I had 10 of my quilts in the show and this is my (unfinished) Rainbow Star and my Improved Ninepatch.
More pictures of this very fun show will come as soon as possible!


No comments: