Sunday, July 15, 2012

my future Studio

Sorry, nothing very quilty here at the moment, but I want to show you my new studio! We will move in two weeks and I spent the last week painting some rooms of our new apartment. Of course I started with "my" room. :-)
This is how it looks before - dark red, my least favorite wall color, combined with a strange beige. Three coats of white and some yellow later it looks very much more sunny and welcoming now, I think. Can´t wait to move all my stuff into it and start sewing!
Half of my fabrics are already there. Everytime we drive to the new apartment, we take some stuff with us. It´s a strange feeling not to have all my beloved fabrics around me.

7 comments:

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

That will be great! Love the yellow!!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Love a sunshiney room!

Sue said...

That looks like a wonderful new sunny room with lots of space! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Love the yellow! Much better than before. Hope the move goes well!

straythreads said...

your new space looks wonderful!!! can't wait to see what is created there
Ann

LuAnn said...

I love your new sewing space. It is just going to be wonderful. I love the new wall color. Would love to see a photo after you are all "moved in".

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

what a lovely cheerful room you are creating! you will enjoy sewing in there I bet. Looking forward to photos when you have everything organized and are creating.
Karen