Wednesday, April 4, 2012

a Special Fabric

 Recently I bought half a yard of this cute fabric. It is one of those japanese fabrics that are a bit more expensive than the normal stuff. But I think once in a while it is ok to spend a bit more if I really like a fabric.
 I think it is very funny to buy a japanese fabric with german words on it at an american online store. :-)
 I´m not quite sure what to do with it, but I think that a notebook/sketchbook cover would be nice. Or a case for letters and stamps?
The selvage is cool, too.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE this fabric!!!

Jessie @ Messy Jesse said...

oh Steffi what a gorgeous print! Your idea of a sketchbook cover is perfect :)

Indianna said...

...... And Timbre....French for stamp. My auntie lives by the donkey statue in Bremen and took me there when I was a lot smaller than I am now!

World Famous said...

Exam Notes
Love this fabric.
The designs are so beautiful.
Exam Notes

Janet said...

The fabric is wonderful and you'll have to think of a use for the selvage too.

Michelle said...

That is so cute! Are the donkey and his friends the Bremen Town Musicians?