Saturday, March 31, 2012

Swapped Fabrics

During the last weeks a few yummy parcels arrived at my door - the farics that I swapped during Lucy´s Fugly Fabric Party.
 These beauties came from Jessie who got a package of novelty 30s fabrics in return.


 These beautiful Aunt Grace fabrics are from Cathy who asked me if I had a special scotty dog fabric she was searching for. I had it in my stash and was happy to swap with her.

 And this blue and pink goodness comes from Rachel who wanted my turtle fabrics that I offered on my blog.
Thank you, Jessie, Cathy and Rachel, I am so happy with my fabrics and I hope you are, too! :-)


 Earlier this week I was at the fabric shop and bought these hooks and rings for my netbook cover.

 I attached the rings to the cover and made a string out of a yellow and a grey strip of fabric.

 Now I can use the cover as a bag when I go out and want to carry the netbook with me. At home I can simply remove the string.
Have a nice weekend! It´s hard to believe that tomorrow is already April. The last three months went away so quickly. But I am happy that the winter is gone. We had a few very beautiful and warm days and went outside whenever we could.

3 comments:

karenfae said...

I love the yellow/white bag and the hooks are great idea for the straps. I will need to pick some up and make myself a new bag.
Karen

LuAnn said...

Love the netbook cover...and I really like all the fabrics from the swap.

Kathy said...

My favorite color is yellow so you know I love this purse!! I love to sew and craft and would love for you to join me at www.sewcraftykathy.blogspot.com