Wednesday, November 2, 2011

new Flowers and new Fabrics

Three new flowers for my garden this week. Finally I used the solid green fabric that I bought this summer - it goes perfectly with the green print!
Go here and visit the other participants of One Flower Wednesday! There are a lot of beautiful fabric gardens!
Today these fabrics arrived! I am so happy with them!
The first time these prints were available a few years ago I missed them, and I admired them whenever I saw them in the projects of other quilters. Now they are back again in the new line of American Jane, Fairy Tale Friends. I got mine here. The Fat Quarter Shop always ships very fast!

10 comments:

Brook said...

Love the green center the BEST. All the flowers are very lovely.
Have a good week. Blessings, Brook

Hilachas said...

Your flower garden is gorgeous. I love the colors you've chosen.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty flowers and colors, your garden is growing beautifully.

Maria said...

Your flowers look lovely.
What gorgeous fabric. No wonder you are pleased with it.

Erica said...

That quilt is going to be gorgeous! I like the green best, but it is my favorite color. ;)

Karen said...

Fabulous flowers and I really love your new fabric!

straythreads said...

Your Grandmother flower garden blocks are beautiful. I think I changed my blog to no longer a no-reply-blog I hope
ann

Birdie said...

Beautiful double flowers you have made.

Janet said...

I love the flower garden blocks, they're very pretty. The fabrics look luscious too.

Michele said...

I just found your blog, and this quilt. wow.

what do your hexagons measure on one side?