Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fabric Search

Dear blogging friends!
I am searching for two special fabrics, and I am hoping that you can help me.
Maybe one of you has one of the fabrics in her stash and is willing to sell or trade it.?

The first is this print from Sandra Banava for Robert Kaufman named "Potpourri". I have only a small piece left and would LOVE to have more of it because I have a special project in mind and would need more of it. This was also available in a light blue/aqua version that I would love, too.

The second would be this print in the PINK colourway. It is Urban Garden by Erin McMorris for Free Spirit. I have this aqua one and am searching for the same print in pink.

Any amount would help me, from a fat quarter to yardage, and I would happily pay for it or trade for other fabrics. If you can help me please leave a comment or email me at Kansasdugout (at) gmx (dot) de
Thank you so much!

No comments: