Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to you all!

Dear little blog, and dear blog readers,

I neglected you. Shame on me!
There was simply no time and nothing to blog about. I am sorry!
Back in November I started something new, and then I had to put it aside in the middle of the progress to do a lot of other things. I hope that I can show you pictures of it soon.

I am also waiting for new fabrics from America. All parcels take a lot more time than normal in the last weeks. It´s hard if you are waiting impatiently because you want to make christmas gifts out of the fabrics, and they simply don´t arrive. One parcel is on it´s way since the end of September. :-(


With this picture I want to wish you all a very happy and peaceful Christmas, enjoy a few quiet and relaxed days with your family and friends, and take care!
Hope to see you soon in blogland!

5 comments:

Martha said...

The holidays are such fun, but I am also looking forward to getting back to my normal routine and our little hexagons.

Merry Christmas, Steffi!

Chartreuse Moose said...

Oh, no apologies needed, we all understand the hectic times and other duties that call! Wishing you a blessed Christmas and lots of happy stitching in the new year!

LuAnn said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!!! I am going to put hexagons on my UFO list for the new year. Hope we have lots of stitching time in 2011.

Knäulchen`s Landhausquilt said...

Liebe Steffi

Auch Dir und Deiner Familie ein frohes Weihnachtsfest und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr.

Liebe Grüsse Gaby

Janet said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and I do hope your parcels arrive very soon after Christmas.