Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back from Danmark

Hello my dear blog readers and friends! We are back from our holiday trip to southern Danmark, and we had a great time there!

In the town Varde you can visit a miniature village in 1/10th scale. It shows Varde how it looks around the year 1850, and there are more than 300 little houses! Absolutely amazing!
I took some of my mini quilts with me and made a few photos there:




We also visited the annual show of the Danish Patchwork Association, with a lot of beautiful quilts, and booths to shop fabric, books and notions. I´ll show you some pictures soon!
By the way, does anybody know how I can show more than five pictures per blog post???

3 comments:

Millie said...

Beautiful quilts...thanks for the show and tell.

Martha said...

What a brilliant idea to photograph your little quilts in the miniature village -- the scale is perfect and they look adorable.

Meredith said...

I love them. The way you decided to photograph them is great. That last one is a favorite.