Thursday, August 12, 2010

Is it really August?

Wow, time flies away very quickly this year! Cannot believe that it is almost the middle of August.
I had a LOT of work the past weeks and I had no time to sew or look at other blogs a lot.
So my GFG top made no noticeable progress that I can show you.

Next week we´ll start our holiday trip to Denmark! Especially Michael needs this holiday so badly, he is so happy that tomorrow is his last working day for three weeks.

Because a blog post without a picture is quite boring, I show you one from our last year trip:

Beautiful North Sea shore, I can´t wait to be there again!

I wish you all a nice August! Enjoy the summer days, relax and have a good time!
I´ll be back in September!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Wonderful picture, and I hope you have a wonderful time!

Sue said...

I didn't get anything done on my GFG either. Summers are so busy.
Enjoy your upcoming trip!

Chartreuse Moose said...

Happy holidays! Have a wonderful vacation! Hope you pass some fun shops along the way!
Wishing you lots of hugs and safe travels!

wishes, true and kind said...

Gorgeous photo! Enjoy!