Friday, April 16, 2010

sewing a new mini quilt

I am sewing a new mini quilt. Today I finished the top, and tomorrow I´ll try to add tiny prairie points to it. I´m not sure if that will work or if it will be too thick, but I´ll give it a try.
In June me and a few other miniature fans have a meeting, and I am planning to do a miniature quilt exhibition then. That´s why I´m busy sewing small things at the moment.

Im Moment nähe ich einen neuen Mini Quilt. Das Top ist fertig, und morgen will ich versuchen, winzige Präriespitze am Rand anzubringen. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob das klappen wird oder ob es zu dick wird mit all den Stofflagen, aber versuchen will ich es auf jeden Fall mal.
Im Juni gehe ich zu einem Treffen von Miniatur-Bastlern, wo jeder ein Diorama ausstellt. Dort möchte ich gerne eine Mini-Quilt-Ausstellung in Szene setzen, und deshalb habe ich in den nächsten Wochen noch einiges an kleinen Sachen zu nähen!

4 comments:

Pam said...

So tiny and cute!! Love it!

Pam
www.RealWomenQuilt.com

jilly said...

You amaze me having the patience to work with such tiny pieces. What a wonderful job you have done.

Blessings,
Jilly

P.S. Are you OK where you are in Germany?? I see that the ash is coming your way.

wishes, true and kind said...

Very pretty, and unbelievably tiny!!!

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

This is wonderful! Such little pieces:)